In order to make a magic memory stick actually be “magic”, you will first need to get a magic memory stick, and I mentioned where to get one in a previous post. At any rate, once you have a PSP compatible memory stick that you want to make “magic”, you are ready to go! First off, I would like to note that these instructions only apply to PSP 1000 and PSP 2000, and if you have a PSP 2000 with a TA-088v3 motherboard, you cannot hack it this way (but these are pretty rare). In order to know if your PSP is hackable, check this post: Is My PSP Hackable?
Okay, so you have a hackable PSP 1000 or PSP 2000, and you already decided to buy a Pandora battery. Now you need to make a magic memory stick to go with the battery. You do not need to currently have any custom firmware on your PSP to do this. Here are the steps:
1. Download Rain’s Ultra Light MMS (magic memory stick) Maker and the 5.00 Official Eboot (Both come in one download) – Click Here
2. Extract both items from the download
3. Connect your PSP to the computer and run RainUltraLiteMMS.exe
4. Check the “Format Memory Stick” box, then click the “Make MMS” button
5. Now there should be a prompt to get the 5.00 Official Eboot, which you should be able to find in the same directory as RainUltraLiteMMS.exe
6. Wait for it to install
7. You should now see “Make MMS is Finished” above the progress bars. You’re done!